Monday, February 27, 2012

Take this Quick Self Test

QUICK SELF TEST

Below, you will find our QUICK SELF TEST but first, let’s talk about PAIN.

PAIN-- THE MOST POWERFUL ALARM SYSTEM KNOWN TO MANKIND.

PAIN when looked at from the outside-in is a great tool to understanding what’s wrong with our body. 
Pain is nothing more than a warning sign from your body saying there is something wrong that needs fixing. Our society has been taught to do the following in regards to pain: 

1. Wait and hope it goes away or think maybe I slept wrong, or "over-did it" a little at the gym, work or around the house.

2. Try OTC pain medications such as aspirin and ibuprophen or ice, heat and Massage.

3. Seek STRONGER prescribed PAIN MEDS and maybe some Anti-inflammatory drugs.

4. Start to think about why we are in pain in the first place.

Next is the visit to our office, where we focus on finding the CAUSE of your pain.
As the cause is addressed, the symptoms or warning signs from your body i.e.: pain, numbness, tingling etc. should start to decrease as your body realizes a return towards health and away from crisis.
Tooth pain that is ignored, or covered up with drugs does not change the fact that there is probably destruction in your tooth. The longer you wait, the worse it gets and the harder it is to fix. The same is true with your spine.

Pain is the best ALARM system known to mankind. It is not to be ignored, or lived with for very long before damage to the body has begun.
We would be happy to evaluate your current health status and find the CAUSE of your pain or discomfort.

TAKE THIS QUICK SELF TEST 

{ } I have pain that I was hoping would go away, but hasn't.

{ } I have had this condition for a long time.

{ } I "over-did" it on the weekend and it’s not getting better.

{ } I realize that this is not normal.

{ } I must take pain medications or anti-inflammatories to ease my pain.

{ } I have just learned to deal with the pain.

{ } I have had surgery and still have pain.

{ } I have had an MRI or CT and have disc problems.

{ } I have been told that I may have a pinched nerve.

{ } I have tried everything and nothing works for long.

{ } I am concerned that if I don't do something, it will continue to get worse.

{ } My pain disturbs my sleep.

{ } I would be a happier and healthier person if I felt better.

{ } I want to feel better.

{ } I will change my Life.

IF YOU CHECKED ONE OR MORE OF THE PREVIOUS QUESTIONS, CALL OUR OFFICE TODAY TO SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION / SPINAL EXAM. IF YOU CALL BY 11 A.M., WE CAN USUALLY GET YOU IN THE SAME DAY.

SIMPLE FACTS: 

{X} Pain is a warning sign from your body that something is wrong.

{X} Chronic pain can be a sign of long term degeneration of vital body systems. Ignoring your symptoms does not address the cause of your problem.

{X} Weakened areas of your body can be easily triggered by weekend activities. It was the LAST STRAW that broke the Camel’s back.

{X} Long-term use of medication has many side effects and does not address the CAUSE of your symptoms.

{X} Just dealing with the pain is not living life to the fullest and the condition can continue to progress.

{X} We have many pre and post surgery patients who experience relief.

{X} Many patients come to us with disc problems and are amazed at what we can do for them.

{X} If you have a pinched nerve, then you need Chiropractic care.

{X} If you have not been to our office, then you have not tried everything.

{X} Chronic pain tends to only get worse if the cause of the symptoms is not corrected.

{X} We all need to get a proper amount of sleep. Any interference makes it that much harder for your body to heal.

{X} you will be happier and healthier if you feel better.

NERVES THAT EXIT YOUR SPINAL COLUMN DELIVER MESSAGES FROM YOUR BRAIN TO CONTROL EVERY FUNCTION OF YOUR BODY. MAKE SURE THEY ARE WORKING AT 100%.
VISIT OUR TESTIMONIALS LINK FOR UPLIFTING AND INSPIRING STORIES FROM OUR PATIENTS.

No comments:

Post a Comment